Friday, September 9, 2011

On Taking A Break, encore


“Holiday!  Celebrate!
Holiday!  Celebrate!”
~Holiday’, by Curtis Hudson and Lisa Stevens
from Madonna’s self-titled debut album, 1983
The On Writing Blog is taking a week off, only its second since its debut in March.  I’m working on a piece that’s requiring a bit more research and consideration than normal, so hopefully you’ll like the results next week.
If you feel so inclined, check the archive blogs and catch up on any previous blogs that catch your interest.  I’d be most grateful for you to post any feedback on any of the topics on the blog's Facebook page, found at www.facebook.com/OnWritingBlog .  Maybe leave a post letting me know which one is your favourite, and why?
Next week, I’ll be offering a special reward for anyone who posts a link to the blog itself on their own Facebook wall… look out for details!
Thanks to all my readers for their ongoing support and encouragement.  Very special thanks to the On Writing Blog’s wonderful editor, who has forgotten more about grammar that I know, and in whose debt I shall eternally remain.
**To follow the On Writing Blog on Facebook, click HERE and click the "Like" button**

No comments:

Post a Comment